During your initial visit, a thorough history and physical will be performed by one of the physicians at Ghani Asthma and Allergy Center. An allergy evaluation may then be recommended. This may include skin allergy testing, blood tests, and/or other tests. Based on the results of the evaluation, an appropriate treatment plan will then be recommended.
What to bring:
- Photo ID/Driver’s License- Insurance card(s)
- Referral (if required by insurance)
- List of all medications, including prescription and/or over-the-counter medications. Include name of medication, dose, and frequency
- Information about your medical history and any x-rays, previous tests that apply
- Completed new patient forms